Terms of services
ESL Job Station
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Terms and Conditions
This website uses Google Maps services, which is a third party service we do not control. Your use of Google Maps on this website is subject to the current Google Maps/Google Earth Additional Terms of Service. We are not informed of updates to the Terms of Service so please review them before using Google Maps services. Do not use Google Maps services if you do not accept the Terms of Service. No user data is returned to this website by Google Maps.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
This website and all information, content, materials, and other services made available to you through the website are provided by ESL Job Station on an “as is” basis. ESL Job Station makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied.
ESL Job Station does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. ESL Job Station will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any service, or from any information, content, materials, or other services made available to you through the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential (including loss of profits) damages.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions refer to websites(hereinafter referred to as "site") operated by ESL Job Station. The purpose of this is to stipulate the terms and conditions of use of users (hereinafter referred to as "members"), procedures, and other necessary matters in providing the ESL Job Station service (hereinafter referred to as "service").
definition of terms
The definitions of terms used in these terms and conditions are as follows.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to ESL Job Station,
"Site" refers to a site created and operated by the Company to provide services to users. The access address of the site currently operated by the company is as follows.
Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- "Service" refers to a database of data registered by individuals and academies for the purposes of job search, education, and trading through a site operated by the company, classified, processed, aggregated, and provided information for each purpose. It refers to all auxiliary services provided by services and sites. Services are provided free of charge in principle, but some services may be provided for a fee.
- "User" refers to members (including individual members and school members) and non-members who receive services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- "Member" refers to a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to the company, who is continuously provided with information on the service and who can continue to use the service.
-Individual member: An individual who has been given a user ID by agreeing to the terms and conditions and signing a contract with the company to use the service
-Academy member: A school that wants to be hired for the purpose of direct hiring by its own company agrees to the terms and conditions in order to use this service and signs a use contract with the company to obtain a user ID.
- "ID" or "member ID" refers to a combination of letters and numbers selected by a member for member identification and service use. After confirming that the user who intends to use the service is the same user, one ID is given, and duplicate subscriptions are not allowed.
- "Password" refers to a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters set by the member to protect their confidentiality after confirming that the person who intends to use the company's service is the same person as the person to whom the member ID was granted.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with Your prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellation right.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating Our offerings of Goods on the Service. The Goods available on Our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays in updating information regarding our Goods on the Service and in Our advertising on other websites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
The Company reserves the right to revise its prices at any time prior to accepting an Order.
The prices quoted may be revised by the Company subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrence affecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties, increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matter beyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right to cancel Your Order.
All Goods purchased are subject to a one-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods we have available, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards or online payment methods (PayPal, for example).
Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards) are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If we do not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of Your Order.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. You are responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, You grant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display on or through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of Your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
The Company is not responsible for the content of the Service's users. You expressly understand and agree that You are solely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under your account, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.
You may not transmit any Content that is unlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionable Content include, but are not limited to, the following:
Unlawful or promoting unlawful activity.
Defamatory, discriminatory, or mean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race, sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
Spam, machine – or randomly – generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling.
Containing or installing any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of a third person.
Infringing on any proprietary rights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other rights.
Impersonating any person or entity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
Violating the privacy of any third person.
False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content is appropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. The Company further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of the Service if You post such objectionable Content.
As the Company cannot control all content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree to use the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service You may be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable, and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven't purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Rules other than terms and conditions
- Matters not stipulated in these terms and conditions are governed by related laws such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Personal Information Protection Act, the Basic Telecommunications Act, and the Telecommunications Business Act.
Establishment of service use contract
- The company's service use contract is established when the company approves the consent of the person who intends to use the service to the contents of these terms and conditions and the personal information handling policy and the application for use (subscription application).
- The consent of Paragraph 1 is made when the applicant fills out the membership application, and the company informs the site, etc., and notifies the user via e-mail, and when the notification of such consent reaches the user, the use contract is established.
Application for service use
Disclosure of personal member information and resume
For individual members.
- Resume of individual members is exposed in the form desired by individual members when individuals sign up for membership or write and modify resumes.
- The company allows individual members to freely select the registration/non-registration of human resources information on the resume and the disclosure/disclosure of the contact information on the resume.
- The company may make it possible for the academy member who has applied for the paid service, the resume reading service, if the individual member wishes to disclose the resume in the human resource information. However, if there is a detailed item designated as private, the item cannot be provided/exposed.
- With the consent of the individual member, the company may expose the resume registered by the individual member until the ID dormant status, and members who do not have a use record for more than one year are automatically treated as dormant members and the resume is separated and stored.
- In order to provide stable services with the consent of individual members, the company may view personal member's resume information for testing, monitoring, and customer inquiry purposes.
Registration of school information and recruitment announcements, Resume Access
- The academy member must accurately fill in the academy information as true as the facts so that individual members who wish to find a job can accurately judge the academy after reading the employment announcement. The academy member who writes the academy information differently from the facts shall bear full responsibility for any problems caused by this.
- Academy members shall not register false job advertisements or false job postings (hereinafter referred to as “false job postings”) prohibited by Article 4 of the Recruitment Process Fairness Act, Article 34 of the Vocational Security Act and Article 34 of the Enforcement Decree of the same Act. Academic members who register false employment announcements or provide false employment conditions may be subject to imprisonment for up to 5 years or fines up to 20 million won in accordance with Article 16 of the Fairness of Recruitment Procedures Act. The company may directly accuse a school member who registered a false job posting.
- False employment announcements prohibited pursuant to Paragraph 2 are as follows.
② Notice that the job type, employment type, work content, and working conditions suggested by the author are significantly different from the actual
③ When important information of the academy, such as the name of the academy, the name of the person in charge, and the contact information of the academy, is not correctly entered
④ In the case of attracting job seekers by disguise of the name and contact information of others
⑤ Public announcements in which sensational advertisements and other important contents that are harmful to social morals are different
⑥ Announcement that does not indicate the identity (company name or name) of the job seeker for the purpose of false employment announcement
- academy members are fully responsible for civil and criminal consequences that may arise from violations of Paragraph 3, Items 1 to 6 in relation to the company and individual members.
- The company may disclose the academy information and recruitment announcement registered by the school member by the method determined by the company, and may arbitrarily close the recruitment announcement after the designated deadline.
- Academy members can search for resumes registered by individual members for free or for a fee, and contact individual members through a separate communication method provided by the company. At this time, the purpose of viewing and contacting the individual member's contact information listed on the resume should be limited to recruiting activities, and when using it for business or marketing purposes or providing personal information to a third party, promotion of the use of information and communication networks and protection of information.
- When using the instructor resume reading service, two or more academy members cannot access and use the same ID at the same time. The company may limit the resume reading service to academy members to single use.
Responsibility and utilization of data contents and authority to correct information of the company
- In the case of an individual member, a post means any post posted on the member's registered personal information, resume, and other sites.
- In the case of an academy member, a post means any post posted on the academy information and recruitment announcements and other sites registered by the member.
- Members must faithfully write the data and posts based on the facts, and if the contents of the data are not true or inaccurate, the member is responsible for all responsibility.
- In principle, all posts are written and managed by the member himself, and even if it is entrusted or managed by a third party, all responsibilities related to post writing and management belong to the member. Members must make every effort, such as checking the posted posts periodically and modifying or changing them so that the correct contents are included.
- If there is a mistake in the content of the post registered by the member, or if there is a phrase that is contrary to social norms, the company may correct it without prior notice.
- If a request for deletion of a post registered by a member is received from a third party due to false information or defamation, etc., the company may delete the post without prior notice to the member, and the member will be informed of the fact and reason for the deletion of the post. Notice.
- The information created by the member can be used for employment and employment activities, statistics, etc., and distributed to media outlets with the consent of the member.
- The company makes every effort to provide the service stably and continuously in accordance with the contents set forth in these terms and conditions.
- When a member's complaint related to the use or operation of the service is received, the company will deal with it without delay and endeavor to respond to the result. However, if it takes a considerable amount of time to check the contents of the complaint, determine the background, and process the received contents, the company will notify the member of the reason and the processing schedule.
- The company retains payment information related to paid payment for 5 years in accordance with related regulations.
- The company shall do its best to maintain and repair service-related facilities in a state that can be operated at all times, and to repair and restore them without delay in the event of a failure.
- If the service is interrupted due to unexpected events such as natural disasters or system failure, the company is not responsible for any damages, but is obligated to do its best to restore data or provide normal service support. .
- In principle, all recruitment information exposed by academy members is disclosed to visitors who visit the site with the consent of the academy members, and the company may designate a disclosure period. However, if the academy member has set to be private for some items, the company is obligated to make the corresponding items private.
- In accordance with Article 50 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, the Company may not transmit advertising information to members by phone, SMS, email, etc. without the explicit prior consent of the member.
- Members must comply with the relevant laws and regulations, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and the matters notified by the company, and must not interfere with the company's business or do any acts that cause the company's honor or damage to others.
- For paid advertisements, announcements, or paid services requested by members, bonds and debts arise with the company upon registration or application, and members must pay the usage fees on the specified delivery date.
- When a member uses a credit card as a payment method, the member must manage the loss of payment information such as password by himself/herself. However, members are not responsible for any loss of payment information due to defects in the site.
- Members may not use the information obtained by using the service in other ways such as copying, duplication, alteration, translation, distribution, transmission, publication, broadcasting, etc. without prior consent of the company or provide it to others.
- The member is responsible for the illegal use and negligence of management of the ID and password given at the time of registration, and the member must immediately notify the company if he or she finds that his or her ID or password has been illegally used by others. .
- Members shall not perform the following actions in relation to the use of the service.
① Act of illegally using another member's ID
② Activities for the purpose of criminal activities or other criminal activities
③ Acts that defame or insult others
④ Acts that infringe on other's intellectual property rights
⑤ Hacking or spreading virus
⑥ The act of continuously transmitting certain contents such as advertising information against the will of others
⑦ Actions that are judged to interfere or may interfere with the stable operation of the service
⑧ For-profit activities using site information and services
⑨ Other acts that harm good manners or other social order or violate related laws
- Academy members cannot redistribute the resume information viewed through the site, etc. without the permission of the company and the parties, and the school member is solely responsible for managing the printing and copying of this information.
- The company may request the academy member to submit a business registration certificate in order to check whether the academy member has qualifications, and the academy member must respond. If you do not respond to the company's request for supporting evidence for a considerable period of time, you will be subject to sanctions such as suspension of service use, forced withdrawal, and restrictions on re-registration.
- Members may not perform any commercial activities using the service without prior approval from the company.
Termination of service use contract/service suspension and data deletion
- When a member wishes to terminate the service use contract, after the member login, he/she must apply for termination by using “Membership Withdrawal” in Member Information Edit, and the company must immediately take necessary measures to cancel the subscription (withdrawal from membership).
- When a member terminates the service use contract, the company destroys all information of the member immediately upon termination. However, in the case of each of the following, the minimum information necessary for the purpose of retention may be kept.
① When the company can retain member information in accordance with relevant laws and personal information processing policies
② When it is determined that the member has applied for termination of the service use contract in order to avoid the company's sanctions, and the member's information necessary to prevent re-registration is kept
- Upon termination, all rights and reserves of members are extinguished and the company handles them according to the relevant laws.
- If a member violates Article 18 and does not resolve it within a predetermined period, the company may terminate the service use contract/stop the service and take measures to delete data without prior consent from the member.
- In the case of individual members falling under the following conditions, the Company may terminate the service use contract/stop the service and take measures to delete data without prior consent to the individual member.
① If the member's obligations are not faithfully fulfilled
② If you have not paid the prescribed paid service fee
③ When social inquiries arise due to the use of information in fields that do not meet the purpose of this service
④ If the contents of the information registered by the member are different from the facts or have been manipulated
⑤ Other cases of defamation of this service
- In the case of academy members falling under the following conditions, the company may terminate the service use contract/stop the service and take measures to delete data without prior consent to the academy member.
① If the member's obligations are not faithfully fulfilled
② If you have not paid the prescribed paid service fee
③ In case of repetitive payment/cancellation of paid service due to impure intention
④ When social inquiries arise due to the use of information in fields that do not fit the purpose of this service
⑤ If the contents of the information registered by the member are different from the facts or have been manipulated, or the information on the business registration card and the information entered at the time of membership registration do not match.
⑥ In the case of using other academy's information (business registration number, business name), or registering information with a business registration number that is closed or closed
⑧ When registering as a school member or registering for a job posting, if you have not registered or registered by the method guided by this service
⑪ In the case of not specifying the appropriate occupational category according to the recruitment guidelines (especially in the case of educational institutions, event companies, or sales agencies, if you want to recruit sales, marketing, telemarketing, and counseling personnel, be sure to telemarketing, customer counseling, education/ You must specify only the relevant industry and occupational category that are directly related to instructors/schools.)
⑫ In case of registering job postings of entertainment establishments with unsound content
⑭ Academy for which a complaint is filed with the Labor Supervisory Service for arrears of wages, or is sued or accused by the relevant authorities (however, services are available after confirmation if the school's payment of overdue wages is proved to be resolved)
⑮ Other cases of defamation of this service
- The Company may restrict the approval of a limited member for a certain period of time when a member applies for use again.
- The company may delete the service post or content without prior notice or consent if it violates the regulations or exceeds the company's prescribed posting period.
- Member's dormant account status
① If the member does not log in during the selected personal information retention period (1 year, 3 years, 5 years, membership withdrawal), the member's ID becomes a dormant ID and all services including member login are suspended. The company manages the personal information of dormant IDs separately from other IDs.
③ If the account is converted to a dormant account and not connected to the site for 5 years, the service non-user is converted from a dormant member to a withdrawal member. Upon conversion to a withdrawal member, all personal information of non-service users will be destroyed.
Immunity and compensation for damages
- The company does not take any responsibility for the contents of the information, data, facts, accuracy, reliability, etc. posted by the member on the service, and the member uses the service under his/her responsibility, and the data posted or transmitted using the service In the event of any damages or any disadvantages related to the selection of materials or the use of other services, the member shall bear all responsibility for this.
- The company is not responsible for the member's failure to obtain or lose the expected profits from using the service, and the company does not violate the contents of the personal information processing policy in relation to the use of the service provided free of charge. We are not responsible for any damages.
- Members are all responsible for damages caused by negligence in the management and use of member ID and password or for illegal use by a third party.
- If the company cannot provide the service to the user due to natural disasters or equivalent force, the company is exempted from responsibility for the service provision.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred to the member in connection with the use of the service.