Native English Speaker, Kyiv or Lviv, Ukraine
Are you a native English speaker looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently on the lookout for sharp and open-minded native English speakers to join our team and help drive our tremendous growth in 2021. We're a Silicon Valley start-up currently in hyper-growth – this is potentially a massive opportunity to both gain valuable experience in a fast-paced tech environment AND experience a rich and beautiful new culture.
We're currently offering relocation packages to all new hires, including travel reimbursement, housing, and residence sponsorship. You'll have your pick of Lviv and Kyiv, two of the most lively and exciting cities in Ukraine. Lviv, the historic center of Galicia – just a stone’s throw away from the stunning Carpathian mountains – and Kyiv, the birthplace of Slavic culture and a colorful modern capital in the heart of the country.
There are no hard requirements of experience or tech savvy for this role, just a willingness to work hard and a strong desire to learn. So, if you’re a native English speaker who is interested in an entry-level position in a high-growth Silicon Valley startup, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
What will you be doing?
- Working with a diverse team of international employees;
- Learning the ropes in a tech startup environment;
- Managing a wide range of different projects;
- Collaborating with the team to optimize current working methods and practices;
- Supporting various efforts across the organization, from recruitment to project management and product analysis;
- Answering and overseeing the management of correspondence.
What are we looking for?
- Native English;
- Open-mindedness and a willingness to learn;
- General computer proficiency, e.g., Google Suite;
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Precise attention to detail.
What skills will come in handy?
- Bachelor's degree;
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.) is a plus;
- Knowledge of tech and / or startups;
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
Relocation and Sponsorship
Surprise offers relocation packages to all new hires for this position. This package will include a relocation reimbursement for travel costs, 5 weeks of housing with the option of extension, support in apartment discovery and rental, and a free sponsorship of your Ukrainian residence permit.
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch to be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are customer-driven – engineering, product, and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end-user experience. We’re also home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
- An extremely competitive salary for the local market and countless opportunities for accelerated upward growth;
- Work on interesting and challenging projects, while building a pioneering software category;
- Great atmosphere, with the vibe and energy of a high-growth tech company;
- Competitive salaries;
- Close collaboration between UA and US team members;
- Ultramodern office in the heart of Kyiv (Gulliver) and Lviv (Magnus);
- Complimentary dinners (like Pizza Friday!);
- Corporate activities and parties;
- 20 working days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of paid sick leave;
- And, of course, we use Surprise internally!
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Surprise.com is on a mission to make a positive impact on people, organizations, and communities. Our first product, Surprise for Teams, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
English materials content creator - Milan, Italy (Milan, Italy)
Connor Training, a B2B Language and Management training provider located in the heart of Milan, is l...
Primary Grade 4 Homeroom Teacher - Tashkent, Uzbekistan (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
Tashkent Ulugbek International School www.tuis.uz For September 2021: Primary Homeroom Teache...
Academic Director Needed in Albania (Tirana, Albania)
Academic Director available position at Albanian International School located in Tirana, Albania.Min...
Required Qualifications: Must be a native English speaker (we only consider teachers from the US, t...
π« π π Discover Europe for FREE as a Language Mentor - Summer Language Camps 2021 (Malta, UK, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary)
π« π π Discover Europe for FREE as a Language Mentor - Summer 2021 ...
π«π«ππTeach English in Spain: Public Schools in Madrid and Murciaπ¨ββοΈπ©ββοΈ (Madrid and Murcia, Spain)
Do you want to teach English in Spain during the next academic year? π« π« π π Join...
JOBS IN POLAND Poland’s major cities, including Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, and Wroclaw, have an ...
Europe? Opportunity Knocks In The Best Region of Poland! TEFL Teachers - Native Speakers of English (Poland: Wroclaw, Krakow, Gliwice)
Europe? Opportunity Knocks In The Best Region of Poland ! Poland: Wroclaw, Krakow, Gliwice ...
A true Polish experience! (Rybnik, Poland)
Native English Teachers Needed in Ukraine. (Ukraine: Kyiv, Odessa, Lviv, Kharkiv, Dnipro.)
Roles and Responsibilities: Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods Participating i...
Would you like to turn your career around? Are you looking for a new experience abroad? Do...