Yunlin Bilingual Program
- in southern Taiwan with tropical weather
- rustic charm and high-quality agricultural products
- coffee (Gukeng Township)/hard clams (Taixi Township)/Taiwan tilapia (Kouhu Township)/shaddock (Douliu Township)/soy sauce (Xiluo Township)/pickled cabbage (Dapi Township)/peanuts and sesame oil (Beigang Township)
- many temples (there are more here than anywhere else in Taiwan!)
- birthplace and a well-known capital of Taiwanese puppet theater
- vibrant local art and culture industry
Students in Yunlin (Primary and Junior High):
- Mostly hold lower English level and need ESL teachers more than other counties.
- More lower-income families (4th place among all 22 counties) who can’t afford the after-class center (Buxiban) and additional assistance for English learning
- Cute, innocent, and responsive
Yunlin Bilingual Program:
- Applying CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) teaching method: In addition to using English to learn a certain subject in class, the learners are allowed to use their native language to have a better understanding of the content. On top of that, teachers will use supporting details like videos, pictures, diagrams, charts, online game gadgets, and teaching media like PowerPoint slides to get a visual comprehension.
- 10 schools joining the Program and they are expecting 28 ESL teachers to teach in Yunlin
- Basic Salary: 64720 NTD (about 2026 USD)/month (including 2000 NTD Traffic Subsidy)
- Housing Allowance: 5000 NTD/month
- Airfare Reimbursement (round trip): Maximum 30,000 NTD/one trip
- Health and Labor Insurance
- Student Age: Primary or Junior High
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8 hours a day (flexible during summer and winter break)
- Periods: 22 classes a week and one class for 40 mins (primary), 20 classes a week and one class for 40-50 mins (junior high)
- Subjects: Scouting/Home Economics/Health Education/PE/Arts/Music
- Contract Period: Signed Date to 2024/7/14
- Teaching license
- Clean Criminal Background
- A bachelor’s degree recognized by MOE (Ministry of Education in Taiwan)
*We do not charge any commission fee from applicants.
Phoenix Group Asia is a professional teacher recruiting agency in Taiwan. We specialize in recruiting, training, and facilitating a smooth transition for foreign teachers in Taiwan. We provide a clear step-by-step handbook to lessen culture shock for all newcomers, and to make them familiar with all their rights and responsibilities.
Phoenix Group Asia is a reputable agency among foreigners. Many recommend us on social media and praise us for our detailed and personalized approach to caring for our teachers. All our recruiters were once English teachers. Hence, we train our teachers to adapt to and adopt Taiwanese teaching styles. We provide online training videos, questionnaires, workshops, and monthly training to help our teachers maintain a competitive edge.
Our mission is to recruit quality teachers to serve and share their knowledge with the children of Taiwan to prepare them for a brighter future.
Teaching the students in school....
Looking for Passionate ESL Teachers (Taiwan)
Music Teacher Basic Salary: 64720 NTD Housing Allowance: 5000 NTD/month Airfare Reimbursement (...
ESLTeacher (S. Korea)
ESL teacher required to teach English to children overseas in S. Korea....
ESL Teacher ()
International ESL Teacher required to teach english to children. Good pay and benefits....
IELTS Instructor (Markhamat,Andijan,Uzbekistan.)
IELTS Instructor (Job location: Markhamat, Andijan, Uzbekistan) We are looking for an outstanding ...
Carden American School - Sanxia, Taiwan There is an opening for a full time teacher to join o...
ESL Teacher Requirement in Zanzibar (Zanzibar)
Our Farm is an NGO with charitable status that has set up a vocational school on the island of Zanzi...
Teach English in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center! Monkey Tree ELC curre...
ESL teacher needed (Morocco, Fez)
I presume you understand the reason behind our delayed response; The world has been super unsta...
Children's English Teachers (Taiwan)
The KOJEN English Center was founded by Kenneth Hou in recognition of a compelling need to learn Eng...
Teach English in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
Salary and benefits: Salary: HK$ 21, 500 – 22, 000 per month HK$4,000 Quarantine Subsidy P...
English Teacher (Taoyuan, Taiwan)
Gloria English School is looking for enthusiastic and responsible native English speakers to work wi...
Full time ESL teacher (Sanxia, Taiwan )
Carden American School There is an opening for a full time teacher to join our team. 19.5hr/week...
Full time English teacher-Kaohsiung city, Taiwan (Kaohsiung city, Taiwan)
About us “GES” stands for Genius Educational Systems. We are a company which cares abou...
German Tutor (Homebased)
Job descriptionâœ“A fluent to native Spanish speaker.âœ“A Tutor who can teach German lessons...
Caribbean ESL Teachers (Remote)
Caribbean Online ESL Tutors Needed! Are you interested in teaching Chinese students English as A Se...
ESL Teacher (New Jersey)
Become a part of something amazing and personally fulfilling by helping people achieve their dream o...
Elementary Teachers in Cairo, Egypt (Cairo, Egypt)
For the 2021-2022 academic year, the Sakkara Language School is seeking highly motivated, enthusiast...
Primary and Secondary Math/Science teacher (ALmaty, Kazakhstan )
TAMOS Education International school is recruiting now for the 2021-22 academic year. Founded over 2...
Teach in Mexico - Primary Positions (Mexico)
Excellent private IB School in Mexico City is hiring Licensed Primary teachers for start...
Librarian and English Teachers at an Intercultural Hub in Southern Mexico! (Felipe Carrillo Puerto, Mexico)
We are looking for qualified, enthusiastic English teachers for our August 2021 - June 2022 school y...
English Storytelling Instructor + Children’s Book Illustrator If you are a goofy illust...
Experience the amazing culture and history of Moscow in the company of over 40 teachers from all ove...