K-G3 Homeroom Teachers (American Accent) in Kuwait
- Bachelor’s in education.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Use initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines
- Ability to analyze data and recommend effective solutions
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Ability to effectively assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects, and demands
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, leadership team, and stakeholders.
- Round trip ticket to the home of record.
- Furnished Accommodation.
- Medical Insurance.
- Tax-free salary.
- School transportation from school accommodation.
- End of service payment.
Responsible for creating a positive educational climate for students to learn and instructing students in grades K-3. Creates lesson plans, assessments administers praise and constructive criticism, instructs students on subjects such as language arts, science, social studies, civics, literature, and math, and creates a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program.
- Plan, conduct, and assess activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, investigate, and develop their learning in a dynamic environment.
- Develop, create, and adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Create interactive, dynamic lesson plans and modify them accordingly throughout the year according to the pacing of the lessons delivered.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Implement the school’s curriculum in a manner that reflects the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
- Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by school policies and administrative regulations (including but not limited to grading papers, maintaining grade books, portfolios, etc.).
- Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and persevere with challenging tasks.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Prepare for assigned classes, and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of elementary school programs.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, to prevent injuries and damage.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required.
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests, and interpret results to determine student strengths and areas of need.
- Supervise, evaluate, and plan assignments for teacher assistants.
- Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations, and academic contests.
- Performs other tasks, duties, and responsibilities as assigned by the Principal.
If you're a highly qualified and skilled Kindergarten/Elementary teacher.Don't miss out on the opportunity
Modern American Bilingual School
$4800USD/MONTHLY ESL/ENGLISH TEACHING POSITIONS IN DUBAI,UNITED ARAB EMIRATES ( DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES)
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING TEACHERS OF ESL/ENGLISH FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT AT OUR SCHOOL LOCATED I...
ESL Teachers needed in Istanbul, Turkey (GÃ¼ngÃ¶ren/Istanbul)
We are currently recruiting for 20+ positions in Turkey. ESL Teachers are needed in Istanbul, Turkey...
Urgent Hiring: 2.5K - 3K USD/monthly tax free salary + furnished apartment for Teachers (English, Math, Science, Humanities, Social Studies, Music, Drama and SEN) - UAE (United Arab Emirates)
Urgent Vacancies for Academic Year 2022 -2023We are hiring staff for an American Curriculum schools&...
Teachers and Academic Leaders (United Arab Emirates)
Vacancies for Academic Year 2022 -2023We are hiring school staff for several teaching and leadership...
Job Alert for Academic Year 2022 - 2023 (Saudi Arabia)
Since its foundation in 2009, QEC is working with the most prestigious universities in KSA. We are l...
English language teacher - Zakho, Kurdistan, Iraq (Zakho, Kurdistan, Iraq)
We educate children from ages 4 to 19, with a Nursery on site which offers places to children f...
English Language Teachers Needed Immediately for a University in its different Colleges, the Sultana ( Various cities, Oman)
CECN EDUCONSULT (CECNE), an educator provider–education consultancy company, is seeking: Engl...
Native English Language Instructor - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
We are in the process of recruiting native English language instructors for two different universiti...
English Teacher (UAE) - UAE, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain (UAE, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain)
Would You Like To Teach In Or Around Dubai? SABIS® schools are recruiting for positions availab...
ESL Teacher Job - Paid Relocation to Saudi Arabia (Saudi Arabia)
Now hiring ESL Teachers for the academic year 2021/2022 in Saudi Arabia. Position...
Male and Female ESL Teachers needed Saudi Arabia University 2021-22 (Hofuf, Saudi Arabia)
ESL Teachers needed Saudi Arabia University 2021-22 (females too) “We hire the best people re...
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Elementary, Middle and High School English, Science, and Math. (Riyadh - Saudi Arabia)
We are a leading prestigious private school located in Riyadh KSA. DUE TO CURRENT TRAVEL RESTRICTIO...